How to cut an avocado
- Remove little stem from the end so it doesn’t end up in your guacamole.
- Place on cutting board and run your knife lengthwise around fruit and seed and around the entire avocado until you meet up where you started cutting.
- Twist avocado and pull apart.
- Place half with pit back on the cutting board and drive knife carefully into the pit and twist slightly to loosen and remove.
- Using a spoon, remove the fruit from the skin and eat or prepare as desired.
August 08 2016